- Triangle Business Journal: Shunned by big utility, N.C. solar installers turn to religious leaders for support
- The Toledo Blade: Clearing the air? Politics, religion, civil-rights activism converge in debate over climate change
- Lincoln Journal Star: A time for repentance: Implications of climate change for Nebraska
- Witchta Eagle: Kansas joins lawsuit against the Clean Power Plan
- NWITIMES: Op-Ed – EPA Clean Power Plan a pathway to cleaner ‘creation’
Stand with Pope Francis Let’s let Pope Francis know America’s faith communities support his climate message. Click here.
America’s faith communities lead the way on slashing climate pollution Cool Congregations Challenge winners announced today. Learn more.